crystal meth for sale online
What is crystal meth?
Methamphetamine (contracted from N–methylamphetamine) is a potent Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less commonly as a second-line treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obesity. we have the best crystal meth for sale online. order crystal meth online | buy crystal meth near me | shop crystal meth | cart buy crystal meth
Methamphetamine properly refers to a specific chemical, the racemic free base, which is an equal mixture of levomethamphetamine and dextromethamphetamine in their pure amine forms. It is rarely prescribed over concerns involving human neurotoxicity and potential for recreational use as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant, among other concerns, as well as the availability of safer substitute drugs with comparable treatment efficacy.
It was discovered in 1893 and exists as two enantiomers: levo-methamphetamine and Dextro methamphetamine. Both methamphetamine and dextromethamphetamine are illicitly trafficked and sold owing to their potential for recreational use. Crystal meth is used by individuals of all ages but is most mostly used in clubs while partying or at rave parties. Its most common street names are ice or glass, crank, tina, L.A glass, etc. It is a dangerous and potent chemical and, as with all drugs, a poison that first acts as a stimulant but then begins to systematically destroy the body. Thus it is associated with serious health conditions, including memory loss, aggression, psychotic behavior, etc.
What are the long and short side effects of crystal meth?
order crystal meth online | buy crystal meth near me | shop crystal meth | cart buy crystal meth
- Loss of appetite
- Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
- Dilation of pupils
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Bizarre, erratic, sometimes violent behavior
- Hallucinations, hyperexcitability, irritability
- Panic and psychosis
- Convulsions, seizures, and death from high doses
- Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain, high blood pressure leading to heart attacks, strokes and death
- Liver, kidney and lung damage
- Destruction of tissues in the nose if sniffed
- Respiratory (breathing) problems if smoked
- Infectious diseases and abscesses if injected
- Malnutrition, weight loss
- Severe tooth decay
- Disorientation, apathy, confused exhaustion
- Strong psychological dependence
- Damage to the brain similar to Alzheimer’s disease,3 strokes, and epilepsy